[support] Config issue on my site.

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Mon Sep 10 04:13:23 UTC 2012

On my remote site tony-mac.com I tried to install media module but got an
error when I tried to enable it (in drush) about not enough memory. So i
deleted the single line php.ini file, whose 1 line command was saying
increase memory to 128m, in the root of the drupal install and then went
and changed the memory setting in php.ini file in the root of the site -
dir above public_html. Then added 128 memory line to settings.php.
(and as I still have not figured out how to get site aliases to work I can
not connect and sync to local site, which I know I should have one before
messing with the remote).

Still getting:

*PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table
nymacc_drp2.dr_media_type' doesn't exist: SELECT mt.*
FROM
{media_type} mt
ORDER BY weight ASC; Array
(
)
 in media_type_get_types() (line 134 of
/home3/tonymacc/public_html/drupal/sites
/all/modules/media/includes/media.types.inc).
Drush command terminated abnormally due to an unrecoverable error.   [error]
Drush was not able to start (bootstrap) Drupal.                      [error]
Hint: This error can only occur once the database connection has
already been successfully initiated, therefore this error generally
points to a site configuration issue, and not a problem connecting to
the database.

Drush was attempting to connect to :
  Drupal version    : 7.14
  Site URI          : http://default
  Database driver   : mysql
  Database hostname : localhost
  Database username : tonymacc_drp2
  Database name     : tonymacc_drp2
  Database          : Connected
  Default theme     : omega_html5_tony
  Administration theme: seven
  PHP configuration : /etc/php.ini
  Drush version     : 5.4
  Drush configuration:
  Drupal root       : /home3/tonymacc/public_html/drupal
  Site path         : sites/default
  Modules path      : sites/all/modules
  Themes path       : sites/all/themes
  File directory path: sites/default/files
  Private file directory path:
  temp              : /home3/tonymacc/public_html/drupal/tempdir
  %paths            : Array

You can select another site with a working database setup by
specifying the URI to use with the --uri parameter on the command
line or $options['uri'] in your drushrc.php file.

*
How can I get a backup restored? How can I fix? Bluehost backup has f^%&ed
me up in the past.
Thanks
Tony

--