[support] Config issue on my site.

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Tue Sep 11 05:03:23 UTC 2012

Oops. Stumbling on another error. seems I should have uninstalled the media
module instead of only manually deleting it. (duh!). Now I tried to clear
caches and get this error:

*PDOException*: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table
'tonymacc_drp2.dr_media_type' doesn't exist: SELECT mt.* FROM {media_type}
mt ORDER BY weight ASC; Array ( ) in *media_type_get_types()* (line *134*of
*
/home3/tonymacc/public_html/drupal/sites/all/modules/media/includes/media.types.inc
*).

As I interpret it the clear cache function is looking for a "media type"
table and wanting to clear out the cache for it. Boy this is as much fun as
IBM dumps. How can I turn off this particular select statement? SELECT mt.*
FROM {media_type}

Thanks
Tony