[support] Tableselect in forms issue

Kamal Palei palei.kamal at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 12:31:40 UTC 2012

Hi All
I am trying to use tableselect in forms as per below code.

*    $form['category_boundary']['category_fieldset']['catg'] = array
          (
          '#type' => 'tableselect',
          '#header' => $header,
          '#options' => $options,
          '#multiple' => TRUE,
          '#js_select' => FALSE,
          );
*
 By manipulating options array, I can add the rows in forms table.

Sometimes I need to remove the selected rows from form table.
My question is, how can I determine if a particular row is selected.

Currently using below code to determine which row is selected.

*
foreach($form_state['values']['category_boundary']['category_fieldset']['catg']
as $key => $value)
    {

if($form_state['values']['category_boundary']['category_fieldset']['catg'][$index]
> 0)
        {
               //row is selected.
        }
        else
       {
                 //row is not selected.
        }
    }*
**
I can determine all the rows if those are selected or not except the 0th
row.
Can somebody tell me, what is the RIGHT way to determine if a particular
row in a table is selected or not.

Best Regards
Kamal