[support] Sites communication

Disnel Rodríguez Rodrí­guez disnel at cav.uci.cu
Mon Sep 17 21:21:20 UTC 2012

I have several Drupal sites, each one with a different purpose but all
of them made for the same organization. But I have a problem since the
same user must authenticate himself in every site..., and that is very
unconfortable.  Is there any module that allows a user puts his/her
credentials in a site and then enter to another site using the same
credentials?..., in other words, is it possible put all the sites
together with the same authenticaton system (eg. local, LDAP, etc.)?
Hope you can help me..., thanks...