[support] Help with taxonomies

steeph ml at mixblog23.de
Mon Sep 17 21:33:44 UTC 2012

On 09/17/2012 09:39 PM, Disnel Rodríguez Rodrí­guez wrote:
> I'm working with two taxonomies related to each other, what i need is
> put them together in a content type as fields, in a such a way when i
> select one term from the first, in the second one appears those terms
> related...
If the only reason you have two different taxonomes is because the way
you want to select the terms then maybe you don't really need them both,
but rather the Hierarchical Select module:
http://drupal.org/project/hierarchical_select

Here are different demonstrations:
http://wimleers.com/demo/hierarchical-select<http://wimleers.com/demo/hierarchical-select/taxonomy>