[support] what is the best way to handle this Scenario

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Thu Sep 20 08:14:04 UTC 2012

I looked at this module and it would work for my needs, but I like the
address field module with the way it handles the entery of country and
states
In the location module you have to type it in.

Now if the address field module could do phone numbers for home work and fax
it would be perfict.

So any other suggestions to get phone info I do not mind using a second
module for this if I need to.

I really do not need the extra location info the location module can
provide, just address and phone info is what I am after.

Thanks.