[support] Ten Commandments

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Thu Sep 20 16:30:58 UTC 2012

I would say these brief bulleted points could serve as the basis for a very
interesting discussion not as the end all and be all. I wonder why people
seem to be so very touchy / take offense without getting into a discussion
of the ramifications of these very general guidelines. They are very
helpful to me as an intermediate drupalero.
Tony

*Anthony Stefan Maciejowski*