[support] multiple time display

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Fri Sep 21 23:40:06 UTC 2012

Is there any module that will display the following
1. current visitors time
2. selection of current time of my choosing around the world.

I see the clock module and that will do item 1
http://drupal.org/project/clock
I see the world clock module and that will do the rest, but no drupal 7
version.

I also ran across a thread of the posability of the world clock and the
clock modules merging. But again the work looks like it has stopped.
http://drupal.org/node/859216

Both at least to me do not look ready to be used on a drupal production
site. I could be wrong, but this was my first impression.

Does anyone have any other ideas to accomplish this?

Thank you.