[support] API invoke during page refresh

Kamal Palei palei.kamal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 00:28:10 UTC 2012

Hi Nancy
Thanks for help.

Initially I thought so and gave a try for _init() hook. It looks it gets
called always either it is first time page load, or a page refresh 9F5 in
windows env) or even during AJAX events. Even I tried _exit() hook, looks
it is also invoked always.

I am looking for a hook that gets invoked for first time page load and on
page refresh, but should not be invoked during AJAX events.

So still searching if any such hooks are available that gets invoked only
during *first time page load and on page refresh*.
Thanks
Kamal
Net Cloud Systems
Bangalore