[support] Restting image file type

Info Razor inforazor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 16:11:28 UTC 2013

Removing the fields form the content type should be enough. If the fields are used in other content types, the table will stay because it is being used by other content.

If you can't use the GUI anymore, you can always use Drush to turn modules on/off and to change DB variable values.

Image field does not, in itself, have extra fields defined. The extra fields are defined on your content types.

Hope this helps.

--
Info Razor