[support] Update failure-can I do this manually?

Prothero William waprothero at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 21:34:23 UTC 2013

Folks:
I'm finally almost done upgrading from Drupal 6 to 7. What a trudge! MAMP was set to php 5.4.4, so I set it back to PHP 5.2.17, gave it a bunch more memory, reduced the number of modules to just essential ones, did the upgrade, then added the ubercart module.

There is one error that I need to fix manually, because something fails in the update script. Eventually, it ran without error, but there is still an error and I think they're linked. The last update was:

---------------
1 pending update
uc_order module

7301 - Convert view invoices checkbox to permission.
-----------------

I got the following update error:
The following updates returned messages

uc_order module

Update #7301

Failed: PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'module' cannot be null: INSERT INTO {role_permission} (rid, permission, module) VALUES (:db_insert_placeholder_0, :db_insert_placeholder_1, :db_insert_placeholder_2); Array ( [:db_insert_placeholder_0] => 2 [:db_insert_placeholder_1] => view own invoices [:db_insert_placeholder_2] => ) in user_role_grant_permissions() (line 3076 of /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).

When I go to store/products/view, I get the following error:

EntityMalformedException: Missing bundle property on entity of type node. in entity_extract_ids() (line 7663 of /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/includes/common.inc).
The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.

So, how can I fix this manually? I don't have that many products, and can rebuild the products, but what should I do to proceed from here? Since I can't view the products, I can't delete, set, fiddle, whatever.

 Thanks in advance for any help.
Bill

Prothero William
waprothero at gmail.com