[support] Fed up with Drupal 7 ... Desperately.....modules.etc

Zyumbilev, Peter peter at aboutsupport.com
Sun Apr 7 10:00:42 UTC 2013

I cannot agree. Centos is not certified at all :-) So we cannot speak
about certification at all here.

Compilation and setup can be done in 1-2 hours - I think he wasted more
time than that.

Going the compilation way will probably help Roger go around his mistake
e.g wrong httpd or php config.

Peter