[support] Fed up with Drupal 7 ..., Desperately.....modules.etc

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sun Apr 7 10:19:48 UTC 2013

Hi Peter.
Thank you, I will keep this in mind.
Far as I can tell the problem is not on my machines but on the remote
server. I have no way of achieving any of your suggestions.

There's no need for the below on my old Fedora 16 which has old apache
and php5.3 and produces the same errors when Adding a Content Type on
the remote server.

Databases, tables, etc all "seem" correct. Copies work on my machines.
Cheers
Roger