[support] support Digest, Vol 124, Issue 13

John Summerfield summer at js.id.au
Wed Apr 10 14:18:20 UTC 2013

On 10/04/13 20:37, Roger wrote:
>> >I ran drush with your modules list, and those three modules are not
>> >available to me.
> Apologies, I didn't take that to mean module list, oops.

You need to know everything that is different between you test sites
where it works and your hosted site where it does not.

> Ok so now you've got me piqued, I'll investigate !
> error_log seems to be:
> [06-Mar-2012 11:08:19] PHP Warning:  Cannot load module 'XCache' because
> conflicting module 'eAccelerator' is already loaded in Unknown on line 0
> [06-Mar-2012 11:09:51] PHP Warning:  Cannot load module 'XCache' because
> conflicting module 'eAccelerator' is already loaded in Unknown on line 0
> [06-Mar-2012 11:10:06] PHP Warning:  Cannot load module 'XCache' because
> conflicting module 'eAccelerator' is already loaded in Unknown on line 0
> [06-Mar-2012 11:22:57] PHP Warning:  Cannot load module 'XCache' because
> conflicting module 'eAccelerator' is already loaded in Unknown on line 0
> [06-Mar-2012 11:23:05] PHP Warning:  Cannot load module 'XCache' because
> conflicting module 'eAccelerator' is already loaded in Unknown on line 0
> I have never found a way around this error series. I do not have
> eAccelerator, at least it does not show up with any searches.

Is your hosting company uberglobal? Its website claims CentOS 5 plus PHP
5.3. Standard PHP on CentOS 5 is php-5.1.6-39.el5_8 and while D7 runs on
it, drush 5 does not.

Possibly the website is inaccurate, but it suggest they are willing to
use non-standard software. That means you don't know what the
environment is, and until you do you have no hope of replicating it.
That is why I was asking what's in /usr/local/bin and /opt.

Do a google search for eAccelerator. My guess is you shouldn't be using
XCache, but ask your host.

In any event, although it doesn't look likely from what you showed, it's
worth disabling and uninstalling inessential modules, and especially
those not publicly available. If necessary, backup your data first.