[support] Manual DB Updates on Multisite

John Summerfield summer at js.id.au
Wed Apr 17 02:49:18 UTC 2013

On 15/04/13 07:04, Richard Damon wrote:
> Well, every installation needs to have ITS database updates run,
> multi-site doesn't change that. I don't know if drush is supposed to be
> able to detect that it is in a multi-site and do the update on all the
> installations at once.

I don't know either, but if there is a sites.php in the proper place I
don't see why it shouldn't.

Perhaps someone could check their database logs and see whether it
happens, and if not file a "feature request?"

In the mean time, under Linux/MAC OS etc, the find command coupled with
a little shell scripting would work well.