[support] Big problem with Sitemap

Prothero William waprothero at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 17:27:52 UTC 2013

Folks:
I'm having a huge problem with XMLsitemap in Drupal 7.

When I enable the xmlSitemap module, I am no longer able to log into the site with my password. It says "Access Denied". I ran update.php and got the following errors:
Notice: Undefined index: update_success in update_results_page() (line 177 of /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/update.php).
Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in update_results_page() (line 181 of /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/update.php).
Warning: array_pop() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in update_results_page() (line 181 of /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/update.php).
The update process was aborted prematurely while running update # in .module. All errors have been logged.

This is part of an update from Drupal 6 to 7. Previously, I tried deleting all of the xmlSitemap… tables in the database, but that didn't help. There seemed to be someplace else where xmlsitemap data was stored. When I deleted those tables, then re-installed xmlsitemap, they didn't re-appear, so something was out of whack.

I'm lost. Can someone give me a strategy to pursue? If I could figure out how to permanently, manually uninstall the module, I might be able to pt it back in and get the database updated correctly. I've searched through the db tables and don't see how I could uninstall the module, except to remove tables beginning with xmlsitemap.

Thanks,
Bill

Prothero William
waprothero at gmail.com