[support] profiles problem - newbie

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Fri Apr 26 13:50:39 UTC 2013

Bill,

I appreciate the advice, I'm a newbie to profiles but not to Drupal.
However am taking on a setup which is non-standard and in production.
One of the things I noticed right away is there is no .htaccess for
our sites. The developers have put all the mod_rewrite directives on
the httpd.conf file.

Not the only problem I'm gonna be dealing with here, needless to say.

Marty