[support] elms cannot be loaded

Bob at TurnerPCC.com Bob at TurnerPCC.com
Sun Apr 28 02:34:46 UTC 2013

It looks like you installed a D6 module on D7?  That will not work.

Bob

From: Ijlal EL HAZITI
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:47 PM
To: support at drupal.org
Subject: [support] elms cannot be loaded

Good evening

I'm trying to install Drupal Elms, but I'm blocked while trying to load the distribution.

I've already installed Drupal 7 this afternoon, then I downloaded the elms-6.x-1.x-dev-core.tar.gz, umpacked it into /var/www/html/profiles/elms directory (Drupal is installed in the /var/www/html directory), went to:

http://localhost/html/profiles/elms/elms-6.x-1.x-dev/install.php
to begin the installation, when I've finished that procedure, without errors, I moved into
 http://localhost/html/install.php,
checked "elms" button, and after validating language, I've got:
             Sorry, the profile you have chosen cannot be loaded.

without any other error messages.

What am I doing wrong?and what does that message mean??

Cheers