[support] support Digest, Vol 124, Issue 37

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Apr 28 13:48:18 UTC 2013

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 4:27 AM, Roger wrote:
> I'm flabbergasted!, astonished, cannot believe my eyes with the above
> comment.
> - That it occurs is it'self an issue in need of a resolution.
> - That it has been unresolved for years should signal a need for resolution.
> -  Many computers suffer, not all of which are servers, It's not good to
> blame the customer/user for everything.
> - Shifting from suspect modules toward innocent parties, solves what
> exactly?
> - Why should a user be forced into a higher price plan when 2 modules
> seem to have been a long standing issue.

I have used/am using both of these modules and on various hosts with
no issues.  So if the user needs to add many more modules than will
fit in his allotted memory footprint then he needs to either remove
some modules (which he did), move to a new host or pay for an
increased footprint, or make changes to modules he finds issues with
offering patches to the community.

--
Earnie