[support] approve blog postings

Pia Oliver pia at piasworld.com
Mon Aug 19 21:48:11 UTC 2013

I have a site at <www.panevinosb.com> where we
have a blog. What we want is for any real
customer to post comments about their experiences
there, and also for the manger to post about
upcoming events the restaurant is participating
in.

What's happening is that the blog gets spammed
and I have now turned off "create new content"
for anonymous users. I have Captcha which is
turned on for everything.

I am sure somewhere I saw where an admin or other
role, could preview this type of postings, and
delete or publish at their discretion. I can't
figure out how to not have this "publish" upon
creation??

thanks,

Pia
--

ma ligne peut être vivante ou morte. le dessin
est beau si la ligne est vivante.