[support] Registration module question...

Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov
Tue Dec 3 16:34:46 UTC 2013

I'm using the registration module to create scheduled events.
I have a view that shows the events.
I would like to add a button or a link that would bring up the registration
form for that event.

I have the title setup as a link to the original piece of content.  If I
click on it, I get the
tabs (View, Edit, Manage Registrations, Register.    I want my button to go
strait to that
node.

For instance, the node for the event is        node/457.  I click on the
register tab and I
get        node/457/register.

How can I create a button that would take me strait to node/457/register?
Also, I would need it to not show the other 3 tabs.    I don't want the
people registering for the
event to be able to have those functions available.

Is that enough information?
Thanks,
Phil Wetzel