[support] Shared User tables through the sites

Swatee Karpe swateekarpe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 03:51:22 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I am using drupal 7.

I have to develop 2 or more sites who can use same users information to
logged in to different websites.
Once we update user information in one of the site it will applies to all
other sites.

My structure should be as follows:
1. Main site where users available
2. 2nd site can shared user table and logged in with same credentials of 1.
3. 3rd site can shared user table and logged in with same credentials of 1.
4. So on.

As my requirement is not for sites who will come in same domain they have
different domain so some modules have restriction on two different domain.

Like Bakery <https://drupal.org/project/bakery>,
SSO<https://drupal.org/project/sso> [
not for drupal 7], so on..

Do some have to know any related module?

I read lots of forums and link like,
https://drupal.org/node/22267 - Worried about sharing table.

Any suggestion on my query.

Thanks in advance