[support] Admin Access Denied Even for Super User

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 10 16:30:40 UTC 2013

You haven't started using SSL on /admin* by any chance (ie: https://).
If so, you might not have that set right.

Another thing to try is rebuilding the menus. Quick, hacky way of doing
this if you don't have drush is to put this in your settings.php file:

$conf['menu_rebuild_needed'] = TRUE;

Visit any page once and then remove it (so you aren't rebuilding every
page view) and see if that clears it up.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net