[support] is this hack pre patch or different?

Info Razor inforazor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 19:42:44 UTC 2013

Hello,

I just got one site hacked by this user:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjDqea5YaXQe8N77N5SPqaQ

Or at least that's what his file says in my public_html folder. There is a text file with inside of it, taking credit for the entry:

HACKED BY XZADX-xzadx at jabber.org

Is this hack fixed by the recent update 6.29?

Or is this a different sort of attack? I tried to google this but didn't find any reported connections to this tagline, but I did find at least a few other Drupal sites with this text file in it when I google for it.

I changed all my database user names and passwords, htaccess checked in all the file/tmp folders, are there other precautions necessary?

Thanks.

--
Info Razor