[support] Drupal Content Management

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 16 16:14:55 UTC 2013

Ubercart has a module for subscriptions and recurring payments. Here's
an overview:

https://drupal.org/documentation/modules/uc_recurring

Basically you create a product for each subscription level and use the
roles functionality built into Ubercart to automatically assign that
user to that role when they purchase the product and payment is
received. To limit access to content, you would then use a module like
Node View Permissions:

https://drupal.org/project/node_view_permissions

That lets you set what role has access to what content type. If you
don't want to separate your stuff by content type, you can also do it
with taxonomy using the Taxonomy Access Control module:

https://drupal.org/project/taxonomy_access

Then you would just create a taxonomy for the content you want to do
this on (bronze, silver, etc) and give the view access on these terms to
the appropriate roles. Then simply assign the content to the appropriate
term when you create/edit it.

Can't really help with Infusionsoft, as I've never used that, but the
module page says it supports Ubercart conditional actions, plus rules
and actions, so you should be able to get something working with that.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net