[support] Installing from profiles

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 20 16:40:16 UTC 2013

When you run install you should have a screen that asks what you want to
install, same as installing plain old Drupal. The only different is
you'll have an extra option to install Drupress, on top of standard and
minimal. If you aren't getting that option, then you need to open an
issue with the project. The project is still in Alpha stages and if you
look at the issue queue, there is one open issue of it producing a fatal
error during installation:

https://drupal.org/node/2159873

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net