[support] Installing from profiles

Alison penguin at alisoncc.com
Fri Dec 20 21:58:49 UTC 2013

Thanks Jamie.

More looking for confirmation that the error wasn't due to my lack of familiarity re: installing using "Profiles". If there is no necessity to run the Drush make files or do anything else different, then I will spend the weekend debugging it. Lots on Drupal.org about distributing using profiles but couldn't find anything about installing from them.

Alison