[support] Problems with iPad

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 27 18:31:46 UTC 2013

Try adding this in the head:

maximum-scale=1">

You can look here, which is a Drupal site I just converted to responsive:

http://crooksandliars.com/

It's still on D6, but can give you an idea on how to make things scale
down to different sizes. I do have some media query magic going on in
there, but outside of the width over 940px, there really isn't anything
specific to the overall page, just changing the order of some things and
that.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net