[support] D7, how to move images from field collection to image field

Chris Miller cjm at tryx.org
Mon Dec 30 17:23:00 UTC 2013

H Lluís,

I did something similar with "Rules" I had a field with a misspelled machine name and I couldn't live with it, so I needed to copy the misspelled field to the newly created but correctly spelled field. I created a rule which did this copy for me on the "Open Page" event, and then I opened all the pages, which in my case was fewer than 100. This is not a practical solution if you have a huge number of pages, but it worked splendidly for my case and it was dead simple.

Chris.