[support] Form submission problem

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 1 00:48:44 UTC 2013

In hook_node_view(), I have:
  require_once DRUPAL_ROOT . '/' . drupal_get_path('module', 'mymodule') . '/mymodule.pages.inc';
  $form = drupal_get_form('mymodule_tab_form', $node, $mymodule->wid, $states, $current);
  $form['#weight'] = 99;

  $node->content['mymodule'] = $form;

I'm guessing that this technically makes the form part of the main module, while the submission handler is still in the .inc file.

BTW, I even tried adding the .inc file name to the .info file. No help.

Nancy