[support] Form submission problem

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 1 13:23:20 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Ms. Nancy Wichmann
<nan_wich at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> In hook_node_view(), I have:
>   require_once DRUPAL_ROOT . '/' . drupal_get_path('module', 'mymodule') .
> '/mymodule.pages.inc';

You need to identify this file as required for the form.  Usually done
in hook_menu but in this case you cannot add it since the 'file'
attribute for menu items array isn't an array but a single file.
About the only thing I know to do without much more research is to
move this require_once into the global space making it part of
mymodule.module.

>   $form = drupal_get_form('mymodule_tab_form', $node, $mymodule->wid,
> $states, $current);
>   $form['#weight'] = 99;
>
>   $node->content['mymodule'] = $form;
> I'm guessing that this technically makes the form part of the main module,
> while the submission handler is still in the .inc file.
>
> BTW, I even tried adding the .inc file name to the .info file. No help.

AIUI, this only helps if you have a class defined.

Good luck,
--
Earnie