[support] site and download stats

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Sun Feb 3 12:25:19 UTC 2013

Hi, is there a good stats module yet for drupal 7? Other then download
counter and the public counter module for download counting as my files are
not private and the public file counter has such a long url I did not care
for it. What I would like is to keep track of weekly, monthly and yearly
download stats.

Any suggestions or modules I can look in to?

Oh and I am not saying the above modules are not good, just they do not do
quite what I want to do or they have side effects I don't care for. There
good just not quite right for me I think.
Thank you