[support] Ubercart shipping

Pia Oliver pia at piasworld.com
Sat Feb 9 19:10:31 UTC 2013

I have a testing site, where I want the "shipping options" to be:

Pickup by customer ($0.00)
Delivery within 10 miles $25.00
Delivery up to 25 miles $45.00

I have set up these in the "flat rate" module. However, the Pickup by customer option does not show up at check out even though I can see it in the flat rate options. I even tried to make it $0.01 because I though no cost might not be acceptable. Still does not show.

I still get a box at the bottom of the shopping cart where it asks "Estimate shipping costs" and the customer is supposed to fill in the zip etc. This is total nonsense, since delivery costs are fixed. Where am I going wrong?

<http://drupalhsd.heavensentdesserts.com/wholesalecatalogue>  You might need to log in: "wholesale customer" "password"

thanks,

Pia

Welcome to my world - Piasworld.com