[support] Drupal 7 catastrophe

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 12 01:01:47 UTC 2013

Start by switching to the default theme and see if that fixes the
problem. If it doesn't, then you got to start disabling contib modules
one by one until you can figure out what the root of the problem is.

If you're good enough at installing PHP modules, you could always use
XHProf or XDebug and have it record a call chart while executing the
site. That should give an idea where the problem is.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net