[support] Theme variations

Franz Iberl f.iberl at amazonas-box.de
Fri Feb 15 08:00:45 UTC 2013

But,
Drupal allows user selection of themes.

You could organize the range of css files as "subthemes" which can be selected individually.

Users get a "role", and in "permissions" one can give that roles the right to administer themes.

That as a first step ...
   Franz

Am 15.02.13 08:33, schrieb Roger:> Using Drupal 7 and Zen I would like to provide a menu selection so that