[support] support Digest, Vol 122, Issue 23

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sat Feb 16 00:50:24 UTC 2013

On 02/15/2013 09:30 PM, support-request at drupal.org wrote:
> But,
> Drupal allows user selection of themes.
>
> You could organize the range of css files as "subthemes" which can be selected individually.
>
> Users get a "role", and in "permissions" one can give that roles the right to administer themes.
>
> That as a first step ...
>     Franz
> You can create a custom form for the CSS selection and then set a
> >session variable on submitting the form. In preprocess page you can
> >then include the logic to include the corresponding CSS based on the
> >session variable.
> >
> >Thanks
> >Anoop
Thanks Franz and Anoop
I think for the web pages I'll create theme variations but that's only
part of the requirement.
I also need to print hard copy of each variation but the hard copy must
have individual headers for each selection, not the Theme header.
I think alternative themes may solve this but I have no idea how to set
a menu option to print the hard copy of the display for each theme
variation without having to use the browser's print option.
I have no idea how to program in php so writing code is not going to
happen for me.

Does anyone know whether newsletter modules handle these matters.
Thank you for your suggestions
Roger