[support] print module

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 17 23:45:25 UTC 2013

Thanks Franz and Anoop
I think for the web pages I'll create theme variations but that's only
part of the requirement.
I also need to print hard copy of each variation but the hard copy must
have individual headers for each selection, not the Theme header.
I think alternative themes may solve this but I have no idea how to set
a menu option to print the hard copy of the display for each theme

> Did you look for the print-modul (Printer, email and PDF versions)?
>
> It is configurable in some respects ...
>
> Servus
>     Franz

Yes I did, I have to alter some of that but it also calls code from core
so for  me it's going to get messy.
Thanks
roger