[support] Problem with running Drupal 7 on Addon domain

lamp at afan.net lamp at afan.net
Fri Feb 22 01:31:58 UTC 2013

Hi to all!
I created an account with shared hosting company using
domain e.g. "maindomain.com".

My friend actually has two domains (two different web sites) and I
instaled 2nd domain as an addon (let's say addondomain.com).

I installed on both domain Drupal 7 with success. But, when I try to
access to addondomain.com I would get "403 Permission Denied"
error messge.

I contacted hosting company and the guy from tech support said it's
because .htaccess from maindomain.com doesn't allow access to
addondomain.com.
I remember I had once installed Drupal 6 on
"main" domain as well as on addon domains and it worked just
fine.
What should I do?
Thanks for any help,

LAMP