[support] Before I Uninstall Content Access...

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 25 04:02:02 UTC 2013

Then they won't see the page telling them to login... The Util package now includes a module to provide a welcome (login) page so you could do that.

Nancy

http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net
On 2/24/2013 10:45 PM, Shai Gluskin wrote:

>I've got a site that is totally private. Once you are a member and can login, you can see everything. There are different roles, but they all relate to various administration privileges which can be handled with standard Drupal permissions/roles.
>>
>>Content Access adds the viewing control, which I
                        don't need on the private side, where everyone
                        can see everything.

I had been using Content Access which seemed like overkill since there was no content that I wanted available on the public site other than a login screen.

I came up with the following rule in the Rules module:

Trigger: View content

Condition: User is anonymous

Action: page redirect (preserve destination) to /user.

So simple. Am I missing something? Can I uninstall Content Access?

Shai Gluskin

Here is the export of the rule:

>>{ "rules_anonymous_user_redirect" : {
>>    "LABEL" : "Anonymous User Redirect",
>>    "PLUGIN" : "reaction rule",
>>    "REQUIRES" : [ "rules" ],
>>    "ON" : [ "node_view" ],
>>    "IF" : [
>>      { "user_has_role" : {
>>          "account" : [ "site:current-user" ],
>>          "roles" : { "value" : { "1" : "1" } }
>>        }
>>      }
>>    ],
>>    "DO" : [ { "redirect" : { "url" : "user", "destination" :
          1 } } ]