[support] Text Filter Question

Lucas D Hedding lucashedding at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 01:20:35 UTC 2013

Steve, it wouldn't be all that hard to write your own for the simple
scenarios.  Just look for things that look like those items in a regex.
 However, it wouldn't be all inclusive because folks can separate these
things out: a d d r e s s @ e x a m p l e . c o m.  But you could probably
catch 95% of the content.  See
http://api.drupal.org/api/examples/filter_example!filter_example.module/7for
an example.