[support] Forms hate me

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 3 15:31:42 UTC 2013

I have a form that I need to format (theme) as a table. The D6 version of the module works just fine. The D7 version is being rather obstinate.

Since I have a dsm() in the theme function, I know it is firing. However, the variables array passed to the theme has an empty array in it. Anyone see what I'm doing wrong?

function log_cleanup_theme() {
  return array(
    'log_cleanup_settings' => array(
      'variables' => array('form' => array()),
      'render element' => 'form',
      ),
    );
}

function theme_log_cleanup_settings(&$variables) {
  $form = $variables['form'];
  dsm(print_r($variables, true));

  $output = '';
  $table = array();
  $table['rows'] = array();
  $table['header'] = array(
    t('Message Type'),
    t('Interval'),
    );

  // Spin through the intervals elements.
  foreach (element_children($form['intervals']) as $key) {

Nancy