[support] d6 to d7

Selvaraj Chnnasamy selvaraj at jbkinfotech.com
Sat Jan 5 18:12:32 UTC 2013

Dear All,

I am trying to migrate the users,views,node and fields from Drupal 6 to
Drupal 7 .I have check few migrations module like feeds ,migrate,migrate
extras and content migrations.Feed module having node import ,user import.
i am facing the problem when i was import user list “showing message added
user.”but not showing in user list. Custom module tried data migrations in
that modified few things not working.I have tried migration enable module
cck,content migration,reference,entity,entity api,migrate filed.

Could you please give me your suggestion.

Regards
Selvaraj.C