[support] drupal 7 menu problem

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Tue Jan 8 06:33:26 UTC 2013

Not sure tried other areas and even looked at my other site and they all are
the same. At a loss. Doing a search on drupal.org resulted in people having
problems with the main menu not showing up, but nothing like I am
experiencing.  The menu has no permissions set and at any rate the admin
should always be able to see it with no permissions selected in the menu
configuration.

I'm Stumpt.