[support] drupal 7 menu problem

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Wed Jan 9 18:53:13 UTC 2013

Hi Earnie,
Ok, I went to performance and cleared the cache twice, but still I see no
menus, even cleared cache on my browser to be sure I was pulling down
current pages from the server. Is there any other place I should be clearing
cache?

I'm almost ready to kill the db and start over and hope I don't run in to
this problem.