[support] file field paths help please

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Thu Jan 10 17:54:52 UTC 2013

On saving content I was receiving
"An illegal choice has been detected"

Logged in as admin and tried saving it again and saw

Undefined property: stdClass file_field_update line 265

I checked and saw my files where not in the correct location I chose with
fiele_field_paths

Checked and updated file_field_paths to latest dev version and now I try to
save the same page and get
: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry
'public://bestkeylocker.mp3'

It looks to me like I got something in the db, is there a way I can just
remove all content and fix this, it is a new site with just test content.

Thank you