[support] A 'safe' drupal table to display

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Mon Jan 21 00:12:40 UTC 2013

FYI: I am an experienced web developer, but I am new to drupal and
not familiar with the drupal table setup.

I need to set up a proof-of-concept in which a drupal table will be
displayed with a drupal site. I do not wish to display a table that
contains private data and could potentially compromise the site.

'date_formats' looks innocuous enough, will work for me. Does that
sound OK?

thanks
--
Tim