[support] big problem with drupal 7.19 on shared server (Roger)

Daniel Germer daniel at triple5.org
Tue Jan 22 19:32:11 UTC 2013

Am 22.01.2013 13:00, schrieb support-request at drupal.org:
> Hello
> I updated drupal using drush successfully on the shared server
>
> When trying to open permissions I got bytes exhausted error and had to
> increase memory_limit to 256M to at least access permissions.
Hi Roger
What additional modules do you have?
I found that in the last release I could not update drupal with drush
and I checked drush rq to see the latest errors and it told me something
about the twitter module,
also mailchimp does have some weird errors lately haven't fixed yet.

but when updating the sites I use with twitter it updated
(using drush up) the modules and then failed for the drupal core part.

I disabled and uninstalled twitter (drush dis twitter seemed not to be
enough)
drush upped again and it worked, then updating again and enableing
twitter worked fine.