[support] Error upgrading site?

Lucas D Hedding lucashedding at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 01:19:35 UTC 2013

Do you use features on the site?  A lot of times I get this error when a
features revert has already occurred that includes a new field but the
hook_install() or hook_update_N that tries to insert a field then gets run.
 It might be as simple as commenting out the field_create_field/instance
from the offending module's install and things are happy again.

Lucas