[support] Upgrade Redirects to install.php

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Mon Jan 28 19:35:21 UTC 2013

This generally happens when the connection string for a database thinks that it is pointing to an empty DB. A DB with no drupal tables installed, or when it cannot find the sites settings php file for a database. I would verify permissions in the sites/site.name.test or verify that your sites/default folder points to a valid db.   Then clear browser cache and revisit.

Dave