[support] Understanding the 'user' node

Walt Daniels wdlists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 03:28:16 UTC 2013

And you can prevent them from ever getting a username and password by
setting People - Account Settings to Admin only. So they have to apply to
you to get an ID on the system. Then when they go to /user there is no
register tab so they can't even spam you unless they guess the email
address of the U=1 user.